Marriage is a long and protracted road. There are many years ahead of the bride and groom after they say, “I do”. Many things are going to happen and much ‘water is going to pass under the bridge’. ” I want to marry a beautiful girl.” This is the heart’s desire of most men. Conversely, many of these wannabe husbands do not know the basics of beauty.
There is one thing that all men look for when choosing a spouse – whether they admit it or not. And that is BEAUTY .Every man wants to marry a beautiful girl. Some people will never admit that the beauty and attractiveness of the young lady were crucial in making their decision. Why? I can’t just tell. Marriage is not something you must endure but something you must enjoy. Therefore, you must go in for your best shot. You must marry somebody who looks nice to you.
Let me now share with you the ABC’s of beauty.
1. Beauty is vain because it will fade. Beauty is really something that is temporary. Though vain, it is however, very important. One reason being that you will look upon her until you die.
2. Women must understand that their beauty is important in getting and keeping their husband’s attention. If you had to look fine and first-rated to get him, then you will have to be extra fine to keep him.
3. Every one is beautiful. Accept what you are, and believe that you are beautiful because God made you.
4. When people tease you because of your looks, they are probably jealous of you. This is because you have something they don’t have and they envy you. Look at yourself in the mirror, and admire yourself. There is no need to change any part of your body.
5. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Beauty depends on who is looking. Every one must be confident about his or her choice, since it depends on you.
6. Each age comes with its own beauty. At each age, a person possesses a particular beauty. Please do not wish that your wife would be eighteen years old again. Be content with what you have. People usually think that you can only be beautiful when you are very young, but that is not true.
7. Beauty is like a flower. Beauty has a point at which it blooms like a stunning flower. There is that age in a woman’s life we call the flower of her age, or the flower of her beauty. That is when she is most conspicuous. That is when she is most beautiful, and when men propose to her. Please my dear women, let the development of your minds and your maturity correspond to the development of your beauty! Remember that the peak of your beauty is indeed like a flower – it is temporary. A time will come when you will want to marry anything that is wearing trousers.
8.Beauty is very variable. It depends on many factors. A lady’s dress today may make her look outstanding. Her hair style tomorrow may make her loose marks. Even the entire happiness of the lady affects her looks!
9. External beauty depends on inner beauty. If you are beautiful inside it shows on the outside. Look at what is inside in addition to the outward appearance, because it is the two things together that make a person truly beautiful.
10. Beauty is given in portions. Your portion will include some things, while excluding others. For example: You may know a friend’s wife who is very good when visitors come home. You may admire the way she receives, chats and talks with the guests. You may appreciate her confidence and range of knowledge on political issues. But you may find that she is not able to cook jolly well. Her stews may be like soups, and her soups like stews!