On Mother’s Day we celebrate the women who nurture and raise our families, lead us to our first day of school, and share in each small achievement. She is superwoman of the household. However, on this special day, let mom throw her feet up and give her the royal treatment she deserves.
Here are some ideas on how to make her day special:
- Make her breakfast in bed.
- Put together a beauty supply package, stuffed with massage oils, lotions, and all of her favorite beauty products.
- Make here a homemade card. Homemade gifts also top the list.
- Give her a gift certificate to the local spa for her and a friend…. This is relaxing as it gets.
- Have some quality family time and take some lunch out to the park.
- Secrets acts of kindness all year long….. The Best gift of All.
A leading online gift service has recently revealed what mom does NOT want to be given this mother’s day. 500 moms were asked to name the worst Mother’s Day gifts. Are these on your list?
Worst Mother’s Day Gifts Ever:
– Forgetting Mother’s Day – this is a no-brainer
– Kitchen appliances
– Garden tools
– Cleaning supplies
– Dead and poorly arranged flowers
So, what do moms care most about? Moms want loved ones to remember their special day. Most moms love jewelry, flowers, and a day off from chores. What she wants most is your time….our most valuable asset.
Making Mom Feel Special ,While moms everywhere will receive gifts ranging from flowers, hugs, kisses, jewelry, and candles, most just want to be “Queen for a Day”. So, this Mother’s Day, be sure to treat her extra special.