Are you just marketing advertisements, or are you marketing an extraordinary exiting story about your product. If you Ad is interesting and highlights your product in a subtle way, you will keep people’s attention longer, and get closer to bringing them to the “I want” it stage. Viral advertising is 100% about emotions, so take them by surprise and do something totally unexpected.
- Why use viral advertising strategies in your business marketing efforts.
- Using shock therapy to implement an online advertising campaign for your business.
- Using viral advertising in your social media marketing and Facebook Fan pages will excel your results much faster.
- Don’t shove your advertising message down their throats, let it go viral naturally.
- Present unique and creative advertising campaigns to increase traffic and expose new prospects.
- Creating a viral epidemic of buyers is your main business goal with your advertising strategy.
- Learning to leverage your advertising budget for sustainable momentum.
- Establish a success formula that can be repeated in your business viral advertising over and over again.
- Add the most important ingredient to your advertising campaigns and that is creativity.
- Be prepared to embrace new technology, software and APPS in your marketing strategy.
Viral Advertising Business Performance
1. There is nothing more effective in promoting your message as a good viral advertising campaign. Viral advertising is designed to use the power of many and inspire others to promote your message for you. This is simply “word of mouth” advertising, is amazingly effective. A business owner can start a viral advertising campaign with no money invested, and let the online community spread your message like wildfire. You can now save advertising money that you were spending on newspaper ads, flyers, door hangers, and even TV commercials. Viral advertising is estimated to be 500 and even up to 1000 times more effective that a regular ad campaign.
2. Get your business noticed by shock marketing, state something completely unexpected that will make them stop and read more. Being dramatic and doing something out of the ordinary with your product gets attention.